Directions to Rowheath Pavilion, Bournville
From the M42
- Leave the M42 at J2 and head right at the island to the A441 towards B’ham
- Stay on the A441 (name alternates between Birmingham Rd & Redditch Rd) for approx 4 miles until you climb the hill to Cotteridge where 2 small islands are situated
- Go straight over 1st island (2nd exit)
- Go left at the 2nd island (signed Bournville / Selly Oak). You are now in Cotteridge
- Continue along this road – Watford Rd which becomes Linden Rd a short way down. You will come to a Pelican Crossing
- After the Pelican Crossing, take the next road on your left – Maryvale Road.
- At the end of Maryvale Rd there is a small island. Go straight over into Heath Road
- Rowheath Pavilion sits back on your left down a short driveway opposite the playing fields.
From Birmingham City Centre
- Head for the A38 South towards Bromsgrove
- Continue through Edgbaston & Bournbrook until you come to the traffic light junction at Selly Oak.
- Turn left onto A4040 Oak Tree Lane. Stay left and continue along Linden Road
- Go past Cadbury’s and Bournville Lane, then take the next right into Maryvale Road
- Follow instructions from '7' above
- You have arrived
Shirley Centre Multimap
Back to Top
Copyright © 2006 Jive Fever.. All Rights Reserved